Za vse kar ne paše pod ostale debate, prosti čas...

Domen30
Nov uporabnik

Bolha - trajanje oglasa

Napisal/-a Domen30 Pe apr 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Na bolhi je sta pod kategorijo šifra oglasa še kategoriji vpisano ter spremenjeno. Opažam, da nekateri oglasi so vpisani tud po nekaj let nazaj :D :D :roll:
Spremenjeni pa nedavno ter je do enga mesca potek.

Al kdo to bol pozna, je določen oglas gor toliko časa od kod je vpisano(od tega datuma, lahko več let) al ni nujno da je to časovno obdobje, al je lahko sam od takrat ko je spremenjen?

edit mod
Piši bolj razumljivo! :roll: :twisted:

nejc1
Poznavalec foruma

Re: Bolha dolžina oglasa

Napisal/-a nejc1 Pe apr 27, 2018 9:01 pm

En mesec ti oglas ostane na bolhi, potem če želiš ga moraš ponovno aktivirat, to pa lahko storiš bilokdaj in neomejenokrat, lahko tudi čez par let...

motom
Stalni uporabnik

Re: Bolha - trajanje oglasa

Napisal/-a motom Če maj 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Si bom sposodil tole temo...

Na bolhi prodajam rezervni del in se je našel en kandidat, ki pa mu prav nič ne verjamem.
Kje je fora?

Am ok with your price, and condition I will add the 5% paypal charge give me your Bank Details so i can make payment from my PayPal to your bank account so i can proceed with the payment, my shipping agent will be coming for the pick up after i complete the payment and you get your money , and i will be responsible for all transportation charges to my home in Slovakia I'll like you to send me your address so that my shipping agent can figure it out and come for the pick up and other necessary things i will pay for it now i am a serious buyer ok so i can also transfer the money from my PAYPAL ACCOUNT to your bank account so kindly get back to me with your bank details for the payment

bank name
account holder's name
account number
swift number
phone number
Total amount
home address for pick up

Awaiting your response

Uporabniški avatar
DX5050
Novinec

Napisal/-a DX5050 Če maj 23, 2019 7:06 pm

to je 100% nateg !!!

so tut men ze to pošiljal...

Nice Hearing back from you..
I'm quite satisfied with the condition and price and i would arrange for the transportation to my home in USA where this is needed but i would be paying through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way to pay... and do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that directly from my account Okay? And I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,If you agree with this. So if you accept the proposal, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already:-
Name :
PayPal Email :
Mobile Number:
Total amount :
so that i can proceed with the transfer and then i can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up after you received your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged .With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that, my pick up agent will take care of everything
Ne naredi vseh napak sam, daj priložnost za to tudi drugim.

errhec
Nov uporabnik

Napisal/-a errhec Pe maj 24, 2019 10:20 am

Takim interesentom sam napišem da mi plačajo preko Westeren Union-a.
Še noben se mi ni več javil.
:twisted:
Vrni se na Nima veze z avtomobilizmom

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 11 gostov