Nova vozila v prodaji, konceptna vozila in vsa vozila, o katerih lahko (zaenkrat) le sanjamo...

Uporabniški avatar
MGsax
Mojster foruma

Kraj: Maribor

nova lancia

Napisal/-a MGsax Sr feb 12, 2003 2:24 pm

včeraj sem videl novo lancio v živo ono dolgo thesis ali kak se ji reče.
to je pravo stroj!!!!!!!!!!!

[Sporočilo uredil/a MGsax na dan 12.02.2003 ob 13:24 GMT]
SlikaSlika
če te zanima powerlifting ali strongman tekme klikni -
Stran za najmočnejše

Uporabniški avatar
MGsax
Mojster foruma

Re: Re: nova lancia

Napisal/-a MGsax Sr feb 12, 2003 2:36 pm

kake so pa kaj cene?
SlikaSlika
če te zanima powerlifting ali strongman tekme klikni -
Stran za najmočnejše

Uporabniški avatar
din
Uporabnik

Re: Re: Re: nova lancia

Napisal/-a din Sr feb 12, 2003 5:49 pm

MGsax pravi:
kake so pa kaj cene?

Koga ??? Hcere al mat :D
Slika

Uporabniški avatar
kobreti
Uporabnik

Kraj: MB

Re: nova lancia

Napisal/-a kobreti Sr feb 12, 2003 10:46 pm

Sem bol pristaš nemških avtomobilov ampak ta lancia je pa prava stvar.
Oblika in linije so za čisto 10-ko.
Samo kolk sem gledal na testih še vedno ne more konkurirat mercedesu,bmw in audi!

Uporabniški avatar
CupraR
Mojster foruma

Kraj: Ljubljana

Napisal/-a CupraR Ne feb 16, 2003 11:41 pm

Ni kej zlo lep avto. A mogoce kdo ve ce pri Lancii delajo kej na naslednici Delte.

Petter
Nov uporabnik

Napisal/-a Petter Pe feb 21, 2003 12:36 pm

Na naslednici Delte pri Lancii ne bo nic!

Petter
Nov uporabnik

Napisal/-a Petter Po feb 24, 2003 9:54 am

Fantje tuki mam neki iz tujih forumov k strokovnjaki debatirajo med seboj, res vredno da si vzamete minutko casa paul(nemc),antony(grk),ryan(anglez)in enrico(svicar&grk),debatirajo med seboj...........

Author: paul (---.mcbone.net)
Date: 09-30-02 12:59

hi there,

the 2 l is for 33.500 euro in the normal executive version here in germany. we`ve got 750 test cars here in europe and you can have a thesis with the beginning of 2003 (only the 2,4 jtd, 2.0 and the 2,4). its an absolute brilliant car. best of, or: better than the rest ..... the interior is unbeatable...

Author: Enrico (---.ath08.cas.hol.gr)
Date: 01-03-03 00:37

I have the opportunity due to my job to drive different cars of this segment,for quality don't trust the magazines thesis is superior in quality from every car in the segment(Eclass,5er,Stype,A6) the leather is even better from cars of upper class like S(exceptional except of the leather quality and the ageing styling),7er(Hi Tech,but poor reliability (frequent electronical problems)),Phaeton(exceptional built quality,but poor ride(understeer)) or A8(looks cheaper than Phaeton in interior but i doesn't had the opportunity to drive it,i hope that they solve the understeer problems of the Phaeton),and has state on the art comfort exceptional the skyhook absorbers the same Boge made used by maserati coupe/spyder,A8,Phaeton and 7er,but doesn't have the sporty feel that you expect from an italian car,and is penalised by the weight,i prefer sportier cars but my father that owns an Stype3litre considers to change it with a thesis later this year when the 3,2V6 replaces the 3,0V6.I think that if Thesis could adopt more powerfull and park engines and had a more rigid suspension could be perfect.
p.s.4troxoi write that Thesis have a dualzone climate in front of the fourzone of the Eclass that is strange because Thesis HAS A TRIZONE standard climate control and Eclass has DUALZONE in classic/elegance versions and fourzone ONLY in Avantgarde version,but i forgot the publicity of the merc in the front page..............................................
even the consideration for the breaks,in tests 100-0 in germany france spain and italy the difference wasn't over 0,7-0,9m,caused from the major weight,but in 4troxoi nearly 3m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: Enrico (---.ath05.cas.hol.gr)
Date: 01-03-03 18:02

I'm half greek half swiss and i share my time between Athens and Zuerich due to my job,I'm an automotive industry analyst in a note institute,i had the opportunity to have a deeper knowledge of the car business.
For example Thesis has an industrial cost of 115 if we consider 100 the cost of the new E Klasse.
The 80% of the parts between Audi,VW,Seat and Skoda is shared and Audi except A8 doesn't have the quality that the magazines describe.
Even Mercedes Benz uses parts many times cheaper than that used on the 307 or the Stilo.
The quality german constructor is BMW.
From the Italian cars 147 156restyling and Thesis have leading quality.
Japanese are reliable but the quality of the plastics is very poor.
Italians have the technology to lead like they do in F1 but they must believe it,and focalize in their core car business and invest,Gm is in worst situation and debt level than Fiat.

Author: Antony (---.panafonet.gr)
Date: 01-04-03 10:45

(GREECE FOREVER!!!!!!!)First of all what about reliability?sure the improvements that lancia has done are very noticeable but all this electronical systems?will they continue to work?staff like ASR,EBD,MSR......and much others are very fragile aren t they?For most people in greece(as u know)having a BMW or a Mercedes means that u are someone special.On the other hand having a lancia means nothing!For some people who know,lancia is an old brand that still produces some cars or something like that...As soon as Kappa wasn t sold as much as expected nobody knows it or better her because she is so beautiful!

Author: Enrico (---.ath01.cas.hol.gr)
Date: 01-05-03 12:02

Lancia had delayed Thesis launch for 12 months and the same had done VW with Phaeton for six month,to solve all possible problem with systems like FLORENCE,automatic electric handbrake,the top end connect,radar cruise control,and the new versions of skyhook,the construstor that has serious reliability problems in electrical systems strange but true is BMW with the new 7er,i think that they launch it before resolve all possible reliability problems .You live in Greece and doesn't hear of the 320d/520d engine problems and the "scandal" in Germany with the turbine of the 1.4TDi engine of Polo,Lupo and A2.At the end don't trust the TUV reliabilty tests if you want to be informed the best are made by the british insurance union and don't forget that all the constructors in europe German,Italian,French.etc have the same suppliers............Bosch,Marelli,Valeo,Siemens,Delphi,Hella,Carello,SKF.etc.......

V tem delu pa lahko dobite posnetke Lancie Thesis

Author: Ryan (---.engin.umich.edu)
Date: 03-08-02 10:34

hey everyone,

look at this, some online footage of the Thesis in action:

http://www.kabel1.de/tv/auto/video/241101e/

take care,

Ryan

Author: Ryan (---.nanarb01.mi.comcast.net)
Date: 07-12-02 00:45

http://turbo.m6.fr/Turbo_statique/essais/auto/153/#

Petter
Nov uporabnik

Napisal/-a Petter Po feb 24, 2003 11:08 am

Mozno je da katera od navedenih straneh s filmi o novi lancii ne deluje vec.........zato imate tu novi naslov; http://www.infomotori.com/a_27_IT_95_1.html
tule dobite filme od thesis, lyibre, phedre.

Petter
Nov uporabnik

Napisal/-a Petter Po feb 24, 2003 11:59 am

Cene (v eurih) Lancie Thesis v Italiji:
Thesis 2.0 20V Turbo Emblema 43.700
Thesis 2.0 20V Turbo Executive 39.400
Thesis 2.4 20V Emblema 42.600
Thesis 2.4 20V Executive 38.400
Thesis 2.4 JTD Emblema 37.500
Thesis 2.4 JTD Executive 37.500
Thesis 3.0 V6 24V Emblema aut. 48.100